I am a first-year PhD student at the College of Engineering and Computer Science, Australian National University, where I am supervised by Stephen Gould and Liang Zheng. Befor that, I received the M.Eng. from the University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2019, and the M.Eng. from Beijing Jiaotong University in 2016.
- Research Interest My general research interest is to develop deep learning algorithms for computer vision. Recently, I focus on person re-identification, domain adaptation, and generative adversarial networks.
- Contact me email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan, 2020: One paper was accepted to IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT).
- May, 2019: Won 3rd place out of 84 participants in vehicle re-identification in CVPR 2019 AI-City Challenge. Codes and Paper
- We extended our preliminary work of SPGAN in CVPR 2018 to end-to-end SPGAN (eSPGAN). Paper
- July 2018: One paper was accepted to ISPRS journal of photogrammetry and remote sensing. Paper
- March 2018: One paper was accepted to CVPR 2018. Paper; Tensorflow; Pytorch
- July 2017: One paper was accepted as the spotlight to ICCV 2017. Paper and Codes
- Reviewer 2020: ICME; Neurocomputing; ECCV
Reviewer 2019: T-PAMI; ICME
- Program Committee Member: IJCAI 2020
- National Scholarship, 2014, 2015, and 2018
- Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarship